Our client is a prominent, national brand with a facility in the New Lancaster, IN area and is currently looking to add a 2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor to their team.
What you will be doing:
This position is directly responsible for the productivity of the hourly workforce. The Warehouse supervisor ensures that goals and standards are met and that accuracy is achieved.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Manage Daily Assignments
• Log daily warehouse activities
• Suggest possible process improvements
• Must have ability to change directions quickly
• Work with auditors to ensure that guidelines and procedures are being followed at all times
• Train and follow up with employees
• Administer disciplinary action to direct reports
Inspection of Warehouse
• Ensure that warehouse is clean and free from injuries at all times
• Ensure that the quality, rotation and accuracy policies are being adhered to at all times
• Manage shift change to ensure that they are carried out in an efficient and timely fashion
Follow-up with Shipping Documents
• Ensure that accurate timely processing of documents occurs
• coach employees who need help
What you will need:
Minimum of 2 years Supervisory experience in a warehousing or plant environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Forklift experience a plus
Send resume to Desmond Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers